Why should you choose Positions Dance Studio as your dance home?
- Age-appropriate, developmentally appropriate classes from age 2 through adults
- Proper terminology and technique taught in all classes for all age groups
- Experienced, qualified staff with extensive training in dance and education
- Learning environment is focused and disciplined
- "Open door policy": Parents may observe their child's class at all times through viewing windows
- Our annual recital is one day only!
- Recital costumes and songs are ALWAYS appropriate and respectful, while being mindful of current trends
- Friendly, family-oriented atmosphere that helps build students' self-confidence, self-esteem, and discipline
- Positions is one big family - students make lifelong friends, and many alumni come back to teach
- Students learn life skills - dance teaches manners, discipline, focus, and grace
Positions Dance Studio was recently featured on an episode of "For Your Island." Check it out to see what we are all about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B9HS5nvoHs
Check out this great article on the benefits of dance education, especially for young girls: