Positions Dance Studio has proudly served the Babylon community and beyond since 1971.
Positions dance studio offers dance classes, fitness classes, and wedding choreography to students of all ages. We are extremely proud of the friendly, non-competitive environment we have created for our studio families!
We offer a wide range of dance styles including ballet, tap, jazz, acrobatics, hip hop, lyrical and contemporary. We also offer classes for parents and tots (starting at 18 months!) and a performing company for our more advanced dancers. All of our dancers perform in an annual recital. The goal of all of our programs is to make dance accessible to ALL while maintaining a strong focus on technique.
Our dancers learn discipline, grace, and focus. The supportive, welcoming atmosphere at Positions allows our students to reach their potential. There is nothing that makes us happier than watching our dancers grow year after year!
- Age-appropriate, developmentally appropriate classes, choreography, and costumes
- Experienced, qualified staff with extensive training in dance and education
- "Open door policy": Parents may observe their child's class at all times through viewing windows
- Our annual recital is one day only!
- Friendly, family-oriented atmosphere builds students' self-confidence, self-esteem, and discipline
- Positions is one big family - students make lifelong friends, and many alumni come back to teach
- Students learn life skills - dance teaches manners, discipline, focus, and grace
Find out what sets us apart from other dance studios and keeps our loyal families coming back for more!
“I love Positions and more importantly, my daughter loves Positions! She's been going since she was 2 and enjoys dancing and having fun. She has made great friends and it's so worth the smile I get from her going in to dance and when she comes out. It's so important for children to feel accepted, welcome and safe and this is Positions! So, thank you to Kelly and her staff for helping make my daughter feel special and for caring for her like your own. Everyone always goes above and beyond and are a pleasure. Thank you!" -Nicole N.